Report NEP-KNM-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2009. "An introduction to the system dynamics of technological change: the basic tools," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200905, University of Turin.
- Mariana Lopes & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Open Innovation in firms located in an intermediate technology developed country," FEP Working Papers 314, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Peer Zumbansen, 2008. "The Evolution of the Corporation: Organization, Finance, Knowledge and Corporate Social Responsibility," Working Papers wp373, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Estrada Vaquero, Isabel & Mart¡n Cruz, Natalia & P‚rez Santana, Pilar, 2008. "Innovation Dynamics in Multipartneralliance Teams: A Focus on Human Resource Management Fit," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en Dirección de Empresas". 2008-05, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interuniversity Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) “New trends in Business Administration”, Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, and Salamanca (Spain). Master en Investigación y Programa de Docto.
- Cavallaro, Eleonora & Mulino, Marcella, 2008. "Technological diffusion and dynamic gains from trade," MPRA Paper 13793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benoit A. Aubert & Blaize Horner Reich, 2009. "Extracting Value From Information Technologies," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2009rb-04, CIRANO.