Open Innovation in firms located in an intermediate technology developed country
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mariana Lopes & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Open Innovation in firms located in an intermediate technology developed country," UITT Working Papers 2009-03-wp4, INESC Porto, Unidade de Inovação e Transferência de Tecnologia(UITT).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luís Pinheiro & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "Bridging University-Firm And Open Innovation Literature: A Critical Synthesis," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(3), pages 259-279.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Innovation; Intermediate technology development; Portugal.;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2009-03-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2009-03-14 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2009-03-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2009-03-14 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2009-03-14 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .