Open Innovation in firms located in an intermediate technology developed country
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mariana Lopes & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Open Innovation in firms located in an intermediate technology developed country," UITT Working Papers 2009-03-wp4, INESC Porto, Unidade de Inovação e Transferência de Tecnologia(UITT).
References listed on IDEAS
- Matilde Mas & Carlo Milana & Lorenzo Serrano, 2012. "Spain and Italy: Catching-up and Falling Behind – Two Different Tales of Productivity Slowdown," Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- João Amador & Carlos Coimbra, 2007. "Characteristics of the Portuguese Economic Growth: What has been Missing?," Working Papers w200708, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Paul Schreyer, 2004. "Capital Stocks, Capital Services and Multi-Factor Productivity Measures," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2003(2), pages 163-184.
- Aurora Teixeira & Natércia Fortuna, 2003. "Human Capital, Innovation Capability and Economic Growth," FEP Working Papers 131, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Christophe Kamps, 2006.
"New Estimates of Government Net Capital Stocks for 22 OECD Countries, 1960-2001,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 53(1), pages 1-6.
- Christophe Kamps, 2004. "New Estimates of Government Net Capital Stocks for 22 OECD Countries 1960-2001," IMF Working Papers 04/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Christophe Kamps, 2005. "New Estimates of Government Net Capital Stocks for 22 OECD Countries 1960-2001," Public Economics 0506015, EconWPA.
- Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2003. "Capital stocks, capital services, and depreciation: an integrated framework," Bank of England working papers 192, Bank of England.
- Marcel Timmer, 1999. "Indonesia's Ascent on the Technology Ladder: Capital Stock and Total Factor Productivity in Indonesian Manufacturing, 1975-95," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 75-97.
- Paul Schreyer & Pierre-Emmanuel Bignon & Julien Dupont, 2003. "OECD Capital Services Estimates: Methodology and a First Set of Results," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2003/6, OECD Publishing.
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer & Bart van Ark, 2008. "Market services productivity across Europe and the US," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 23, pages 139-194, January.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong, 2007. "Multifactor Productivity in Canada: An Evaluation of Alternative Methods of Estimating Capital Services," The Canadian Productivity Review 2007009e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1995. "Productivity, Volume 1: Postwar US Economic Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100495, July.
- Abdul Azeez Erumban, 2008. "Rental Prices, Rates of Return, Capital Aggregation and Productivity: Evidence from EU and US," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(3), pages 499-533, September.
- Hulten, Charles R & Wykoff, Frank C, 1996. "Issues in the Measurement of Economic Depreciation: Introductory Remarks," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(1), pages 10-23, January.
- Pina, Alvaro Manuel & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2005.
"Comparing macroeconomic returns on human and public capital: An empirical analysis of the Portuguese case (1960-2001),"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 585-598, July.
- Miguel ST. Aubyn & Álvaro Pina, 2004. "Comparing Macroeconomic Returns on human and Public Capital: An Empirical Analysis of the Portuguese Case (1960-2001)," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Lains, Pedro, 2003. "Catching up to the European core: Portuguese economic growth, 1910-1990," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 369-386, October.
- Matilde Mas & Carlo Milana & Lorenzo Serrano, 2012.
"Spain and Italy: Catching-up and Falling Behind – Two Different Tales of Productivity Slowdown,"
Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mas, Matilde & Milana, Carlo & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2008. "Spain and Italy: Catching up and falling behind. Two different tales of productivity slowdown," MPRA Paper 15834, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luís Pinheiro & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "Bridging University-Firm And Open Innovation Literature: A Critical Synthesis," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(3), pages 259-279.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Innovation; Intermediate technology development; Portugal.;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2009-03-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2009-03-14 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2009-03-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2009-03-14 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2009-03-14 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .