Open Innovation in firms located in an intermediate technology developed country
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mariana Lopes & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Open Innovation in firms located in an intermediate technology developed country," FEP Working Papers 314, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luís Pinheiro & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "Bridging University-Firm And Open Innovation Literature: A Critical Synthesis," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(3), pages 259-279.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Innovation; Intermediate technology development; Portugal.;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2009-04-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2009-04-05 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2009-04-05 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inc:wpaper:2009-03-wp4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andreia Passos). General contact details of provider: http://www.inescporto.pt/uitt .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .