Report NEP-MIC-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donja Darai & Jens Grosser & Nadja Trhal, 2009. "Patents versus Subsidies – A Laboratory Experiment," SOI - Working Papers 0905, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00371842_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lat:legeco:2009-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Broström, Anders, 2009. "Working with Distant Researchers - distance and content in university-industry interaction," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 173, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jan Bena, 2009. "The Effect of Credit Rationing on the Shape of the Competition-Innovation Relationship," FMG Discussion Papers dp629, Financial Markets Group.
- Stefania Borla & Peter Simmons, 2009. "Conditional and Unconditional Multiple Equilibria with Strategic Complementarities," Discussion Papers 09/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:lat:legeco:2009-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martinez-Ros, 2009. "The Effects of Fiscal Incentives for R & D in Spain," Business Economics Working Papers wb092302, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Laura Abramovsky & Helen Simpson, 2009. "Geographic proximity and firm-university innovation linkages: evidence from Great Britain," IFS Working Papers W09/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Geza Sapi & Irina Suleymanova, 2009. "Beef up Your Competitor: A Model of Advertising Cooperation between Internet Search Engines," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 870, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rosa Branca Esteves, 2009. "A Survey on the Economics of Behaviour-Based Price Discrimination," NIPE Working Papers 5/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00371847_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martinsson, Gustav, 2009. "Finance and R&D Investments - is there a debt overhang effect on R&D investments?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 174, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Menezes Filho, N. A & Amaral, Luiz F. L. E., 2009. "A Relação entre Gastos Educacionais e Desempenho Escolar," Insper Working Papers wpe_156, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Mariana Lopes & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Open Innovation in firms located in an intermediate technology developed country," UITT Working Papers 2009-03-wp4, INESC Porto, Unidade de Inovação e Transferência de Tecnologia(UITT).
- Item repec:ulb:ecoulb:info:hdl:2013/11877 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:sza:wpaper:wpapers77 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreia Cardoso & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Returns on R&D investment: A comprehensive survey on the magnitude and evaluation methodologies," UITT Working Papers 2009-03-wp1, INESC Porto, Unidade de Inovação e Transferência de Tecnologia(UITT).
- Vieira, Pedro Cosme da Costa, 2009.
"Introdução à teoria do consumidor
[Introduction to the consumer theory]," MPRA Paper 14248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin5010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano & Michele Polo, 2009. "Incentives to Innovate and Social Harm: Laissez-Faire, Authorization or Penalties?," CSEF Working Papers 220, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009. "Technological change, financial innovation, and diffusion in banking," Working Paper 2009-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.