A Relação entre Gastos Educacionais e Desempenho Escolar
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Rua Quatá 300, São Paulo, SP 04546-042|
Web page: http://www.insper.edu.br/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jerik Hanushek & Dennis Kimko, 2006.
"Schooling, Labor-force Quality, and the Growth of Nations,"
Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 154-193.
- Dennis D. Kimko & Eric A. Hanushek, 2000. "Schooling, Labor-Force Quality, and the Growth of Nations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1184-1208, December.
- Pritchett, Lant & Filmer,Deon, 1997. "What educational production functions really show : a positive theory of education spending," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1795, The World Bank.
- Gundlach, Erich & Wossmann, Ludger & Gmelin, Jens, 2001.
"The Decline of Schooling Productivity in OECD Countries,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(471), pages C135-47, May.
- Gundlach, Erich & Wößmann, Ludger & Gmelin, Jens, 2001. "The decline of schooling productivity in OECD countries," Munich Reprints in Economics 20451, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Erich Gundlach & Ludger Wößmann & Jens Gmelin, 1999. "The Decline of Schooling Productivity in OECD Countries," Kiel Working Papers 926, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Robert J. Barro, 1997.
"Schooling Quality in a Cross Section of Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
6198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanushek, Eric A., 2006. "Alternative school policies and the benefits of general cognitive skills," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 447-462, August.
- Caroline Minter Hoxby, 1996. "How Teachers' Unions Affect Education Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 671-718.
- Erich Gundlach & Ludger Wößmann, 1999.
"The Fading Productivity of Schooling in East Asia,"
Kiel Working Papers
945, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gundlach, Erich & Wößmann, Ludger, 2001. "The fading productivity of schooling in East Asia," Munich Reprints in Economics 20431, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gundlach, Erich & Wößmann, Ludger, 2001. "The fading productivity of schooling in East Asia," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2725, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eric A. Hanushek & Margaret E. Raymond, 2006. "School accountability and student performance," Regional Economic Development, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 51-61.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Steven G. Rivkin, 1996. "Understanding the 20th Century Growth in U.S. School Spending," NBER Working Papers 5547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.