Teacher Unionization and the Quality of Education in Peru: An Empirical Evaluation Using Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:idb:idbbks:327 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Victoria Murillo & Carmen Urízar H. & Jaime Saavedra-Chanduví & Naercio Aquino Menezes-Filho & Renato Ravina & Gabriela Fachola & Juan Sanguinetti & Elaine Pazello & Peter Kuhn & Sigfrido Lée & , 2005. "What Difference Do Unions Make?: Their Impact on Productivity and Wages in Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 42578 edited by Peter Kuhn & Gustavo Márquez, February.
- Pierre, Gaelle & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2004.
"Employment regulations through the eyes of employers - do they matter and how do firms respond to them?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3463, The World Bank.
- Pierre, Gaëlle & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2004. "Employment Regulations through the Eyes of Employers: Do They Matter and How Do Firms Respond to Them?," IZA Discussion Papers 1424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emiliana Vegas & Ilana Umansky, 2005. "Improving Teaching and Learning through Effective Incentives : What Can We Learn from Education Reforms in Latin America?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8694, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:3167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .