Report NEP-POL-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jenny De Freitas, 2009. "Political support for the private system to finance political parties," DEA Working Papers 35, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Jenny De Freitas, 2009. "A Probabilistic Voting Model of Progressive Taxation with Incentive Effects," DEA Working Papers 34, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Marcello D'Amato & Vincenzo Galasso, 2009. "Political Intergenerational Risk Sharing," CSEF Working Papers 216, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Daniel Lema, 2008. "Conditional political budget cycles in Argentine provinces," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 389, Universidad del CEMA.
- Giuliano, Paola & Mishra, Prachi & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2009. "Democracy and Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 7194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Portugal-Perez, Alberto, 2009. "Assessing the impact of political economy factors on rules of origin under NAFTA," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4848, The World Bank.
- Zaman, Asad & Rahim, Faizur, 2008. "Corruption: Measuring the Unmeasurable," MPRA Paper 13882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel J. Seidmann, 2009. "A Theory of Voting Patterns and Performance in Private and Public Committees," Discussion Papers 2009-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Benjarong Suwankiri, 2009. "Migration and the welfare state: Dynamic Political-Economy Theory," NBER Working Papers 14784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oskar Nupia, 2009. "Trust and Trade," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005345, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2009. "Volunteering and the State," NRN working papers 2009-01, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.