Halal Stock Designation and Impact on Price and Trading Volume
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beneish, Messod D. & Gardner, John C., 1995. "Information Costs and Liquidity Effects from Changes in the Dow Jones Industrial Average List," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 135-157, March.
- Harris, Lawrence E & Gurel, Eitan, 1986. " Price and Volume Effects Associated with Changes in the S&P 500 List: New Evidence for the Existence of Price Pressures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(4), pages 815-829, September.
- Erwin, Gayle R & Miller, James M, 1998. "The Liquidity Effects Associated with Addition of a Stock to the S&P 500 Index: Evidence from Bid/Ask Spreads," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 131-146, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intfin:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:119-134 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsShariah compliance; Islamic stock designation; effect on returns and traded volume;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .