Do Pacific Basin Investors Value Corporate Sustainability?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahern, Kenneth R., 2009.
"Sample selection and event study estimation,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, pages 466-482.
- J. M. R. Murteira & Joao M. C. Santos Silva, 2000. "Estimation of Default Probabilities Using Incomplete Contracts Data," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1121, Econometric Society.
- Darren D. Lee & Robert W. Faff, 2009. "Corporate Sustainability Performance and Idiosyncratic Risk: A Global Perspective," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 213-237, May.
- Costanza Consolandi & Ameeta Jaiswal-Dale & Elisa Poggiani & Alessandro Vercelli, 2008. "Global Standards and Ethical Stock Indexes: the case of the Dow Jones Sustainability Stoxx Index," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0208, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Brown, Stephen J & Barry, Christopher B, 1984. " Anomalies in Security Returns and the Specification of the Market Model," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 807-815, July.
- Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Zhang, Chendi, 2008. "Socially responsible investments: Institutional aspects, performance, and investor behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1723-1742, September.
- Costanza Consolandi & Ameeta Jaiswal-Dale & Elisa Poggiani & Alessandro Vercelli, 2009. "Global Standards and Ethical Stock Indexes: The Case of the Dow Jones Sustainability Stoxx Index," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 185-197.
- Corrado, Charles J. & Zivney, Terry L., 1992. "The Specification and Power of the Sign Test in Event Study Hypothesis Tests Using Daily Stock Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(03), pages 465-478, September.
- Shinhua Liu, 2000. "Changes in the Nikkei 500: New Evidence for Downward Sloping Demand Curves for Stocks," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 1(4), pages 245-267.
- Theoharry Grammatikos & George Papaioannou, 1986. "Market Reaction To Nyse Listings: Tests Of The Marketability Gains Hypothesis," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(3), pages 215-227, September.
More about this item
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:fpaper:finance:201016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Alexandr Akimov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.