Do Pacific Basin Investors Value Corporate Sustainability?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (07) 3875-5364
Fax: (07) 3875-7750
Web page: http://www.griffith.edu.au/business-commerce/griffith-business-school/departments/department-accounting-finance-economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Darren D. Lee & Robert W. Faff, 2009. "Corporate Sustainability Performance and Idiosyncratic Risk: A Global Perspective," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 213-237, 05.
- Costanza Consolandi & Ameeta Jaiswal-Dale & Elisa Poggiani & Alessandro Vercelli, 2009.
"Global Standards and Ethical Stock Indexes: The Case of the Dow Jones Sustainability Stoxx Index,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 185-197, April.
- Costanza Consolandi & Ameeta Jaiswal-Dale & Elisa Poggiani & Alessandro Vercelli, 2008. "Global Standards and Ethical Stock Indexes: the case of the Dow Jones Sustainability Stoxx Index," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0208, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Zhang, Chendi, 2008. "Socially responsible investments: Institutional aspects, performance, and investor behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1723-1742, September.
- Ahern, Kenneth R., 2009. "Sample selection and event study estimation," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 466-482, June.
- Corrado, Charles J. & Zivney, Terry L., 1992. "The Specification and Power of the Sign Test in Event Study Hypothesis Tests Using Daily Stock Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(03), pages 465-478, September.
- Brown, Stephen J & Barry, Christopher B, 1984. " Anomalies in Security Returns and the Specification of the Market Model," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 807-15, July.
- Shinhua Liu, 2000. "Changes in the Nikkei 500: New Evidence for Downward Sloping Demand Curves for Stocks," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 1(4), pages 245-267.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:fpaper:finance:201016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Alexandr Akimov)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.