Information Costs and Liquidity Effects from Changes in the Dow Jones Industrial Average List
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaserer, Christoph & Munzinger, Jakob & Wagner, Niklas, 2004. "The index effect: Comparison of different measurement approaches," CEFS Working Paper Series 2004-04, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Gregoriou, Andros & Gupta, Jairaj & Healy, Jerome, 2016. "Does Islamic banking increase the liquidity of stocks? An application to the Kingdom of Bahrain," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 132-138.
- Ulrich Pape & Stephan Schmidt-Tank, 2005. "Liquidity Effects of Changes in a Pan-European Stock Index," Finance 0503016, EconWPA.
- Chen, Haiwei & Ngo, Thanh, 2017. "Leverage-based index revisions: The case of Dow Jones Islamic Market World Index," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 16-34.
- Bacha, Obiyathulla I. & Abdullah, Mimi H., 2001. "Halal Stock Designation and Impact on Price and Trading Volume," MPRA Paper 12728, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2001.
- Bechmann, Ken L., 2002. "Price and Volume Effects Associated with Changes in the Danish Blue-Chip Index - The KFX Index," Working Papers 2002-2, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Kot, Hung Wan & Leung, Harry K.M. & Tang, Gordon Y.N., 2015. "The long-term performance of index additions and deletions: Evidence from the Hang Seng Index," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 407-420.
- Liu, Shinhua, 2011. "The price effects of index additions: A new explanation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 152-165, March.
- Azevedo, Alcino & Karim, Mohamad & Gregoriou, Andros & Rhodes, Mark, 2014. "Stock price and volume effects associated with changes in the composition of the FTSE Bursa Malaysian KLCI," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 20-35.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mazouz, Khelifa & Daya, Wael & Yin, Shuxing, 2014. "Index revisions, systematic liquidity risk and the cost of equity capital," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 283-298.
- Liu, Shinhua, 2011. "The price effects of index additions: A new explanation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 152-165.
- Doeswijk, Ronald Q., 2005. "The index revision party," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 93-112.
- Wang, Chuan & Murgulov, Zoltan & Haman, Janto, 2015. "Impact of changes in the CSI 300 Index constituents," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 13-33.
- Adrian Wai Kong Cheung, 2011. "Do Stock Investors Value Corporate Sustainability? Evidence from an Event Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 145-165, March.
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:11:y:2015:i:3:p:231-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yun, Jooyoung & Kim, Tong S., 2010. "The effect of changes in index constitution: Evidence from the Korean stock market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 258-269, September.
- Bryan Mase, 2006. "Investor awareness and the long-term impact of FTSE 100 index redefinitions," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(15), pages 1113-1118.
- COLLA, Paolo, 2005. "A market microstructure rationale for the S&P game," CORE Discussion Papers 2005008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chan, Kalok & Kot, Hung Wan & Tang, Gordon Y.N., 2013. "A comprehensive long-term analysis of S&P 500 index additions and deletions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4920-4930.
- Datar, Vinay T. & Y. Naik, Narayan & Radcliffe, Robert, 1998. "Liquidity and stock returns: An alternative test," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 203-219, August.
- repec:ibf:ijbfre:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:81-92 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:30:y:1995:i:01:p:135-157_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.