Network embeddedness, specialization choices and performance in investment banking industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jay R. Ritter & Ivo Welch, 2002.
"A Review of IPO Activity, Pricing, and Allocations,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(4), pages 1795-1828, August.
- Jay Ritter & Ivo Welch, 2002. "A Review of IPO Activity, Pricing, and Allocations," NBER Working Papers 8805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jay Ritter & Ivo Welch, 2002. "A Review of IPO Activity, Pricing and Allocations," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm258, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2002.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J & Fulghieri, Paolo, 1994. " Investment Bank Reputation, Information Production, and Financial Intermediation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 57-79, March.
- Almeida, Paul & Dokko, Gina & Rosenkopf, Lori, 2003. "Startup size and the mechanisms of external learning: increasing opportunity and decreasing ability?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 301-315, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefanelli, Valeria & Matteo, Cotugno, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis on Board Monitoring Role and Loan Portfolio Quality Measurement in Banks," MPRA Paper 29766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Golonka, Monika, 2011.
"Uwarunkowania Kulturowe A Powiązania Międzyfirmowe W Sektorach Globalnych. Perspektywa Empiryczna
[Culture Factors And Interfirm Ties In Global Sectors. Empirical Perspective]," MPRA Paper 35492, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Oct 2011.
- repec:spr:scient:v:99:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1094-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monika Golonka & Robert Rzadca, 2013. "Does a connection exist among national culture, alliance strategy, and leading ICT firms' performance?," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(sup1), pages 395-412, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment Banking; IPOs; Underwriting syndicates; Social network analysis;
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-12-07 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2008-12-07 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2008-12-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-NET-2008-12-07 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .