Effect of entrepreneurial networks on small firm performance in Kamrup, a district of Assam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keshabananda Das, 1996. "Flexibly Together: Surviving and Growing in a Garment Cluster, Ahmedabad, India," The Journal of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 5(2), pages 153-177, September.
- Gary S. Hansen & Birger Wernerfelt, 1989. "Determinants of firm performance: The relative importance of economic and organizational factors," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(5), pages 399-411, September.
- Peake, Whitney O. & Marshall, Maria I., 2009. "Does Experience Determine Performance? A Meta-Analysis on the Experience-Performance Relationship," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49275, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Julie M. Hite & William S. Hesterly, 2001. "The evolution of firm networks: from emergence to early growth of the firm," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 275-286, March.
- Bat Batjargal, 2000. "Social Capital and Entrepreneurial Performance in Russia: A Panel Study," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 352, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Donckels, Rik & Lambrecht, Johan, 1995. "Networks and Small Business Growth: An Explanatory Model," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 273-289, August.
- Farina, Vincenzo, 2008. "Network embeddedness, specialization choices and performance in investment banking industry," MPRA Paper 11701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurial networks; Small firms; Performance; Assam;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglont:v:9:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-018-0122-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.