Networks and Small Business Growth: An Explanatory Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tuan, Chyau & Ng, Linda F. Y., 2004. "Manufacturing agglomeration as incentives to Asian FDI in China after WTO," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 673-693, August.
- Jolanda Hessels & Siri Terjesen, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Career Capital, Innovation and New Venture Export Orientation," Scales Research Reports H200808, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Bojan Moric Milovanovic & Dinko Primorac & Goran Kozina, 2020. "The impact of strategic networking on business performance of manufacturing SMEs operating in a predominantly service based economy," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 18(2B), pages 194-207.
- Idris, Bochra & Saridakis, George, 2018. "Local formal interpersonal networks and SMEs internationalisation: Empirical evidence from the UK," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 610-624.
- Delmar, Frederic & Davidsson, Per & Gartner, William B., 2003. "Arriving at the high-growth firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 189-216, March.
- Watson, John, 2007. "Modeling the relationship between networking and firm performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 852-874, November.
- Susanna Slotteâ€“Kock & Nicole Coviello, 2010. "Entrepreneurship Research on Network Processes: A Review and Ways Forward," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 34(1), pages 31-57, January.
- Jack, Sarah L., 2010. "Approaches to studying networks: Implications and outcomes," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 120-137, January.
- Sefiani, Yassine & Davies, Barry & Bown, Robin & Kite, Neilson, 2016. "The interface of networking and 'wasta' in an Arabic context," MPRA Paper 71889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liliana Doganova & Marie Eyquem-Renault, 2009. "What do business models do? Narratives, calculation and market exploration," Post-Print halshs-00347615, HAL.
- Sierdjan Koster & Nardo de Vries, 2011. "The networks of the solo self-employed and their success," Scales Research Reports H201111, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Deiters, Jivka & Heuss, Esther & Schiefer, Gerhard, 2014. "Factors Influencing the Performance of German Food SME Formal Networks," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199391, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Huggins, Robert, 2001. "Inter-firm network policies and firm performance: evaluating the impact of initiatives in the United Kingdom," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 443-458, March.
- Milovanović, Bojan Morić & Primorac, Dinko & Kozina, Goran, 2019. "Influence of Strategic Networking on Business Performance; Evidence from Manufacturing SMEs Operating in a Predominantly Service Based Economy," Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference (2019), Rovinj, Croatia, in: Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference, Rovinj, Croatia, 12-14 September 2019, pages 108-119, IRENET - Society for Advancing Innovation and Research in Economy, Zagreb.
- Kerstin Siakas & Spyros Vassiliadis & Errikos Siakas, 2014. "Family businesses: A diagnosis and self therapy model," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, Center for International Scientific Research of VSO and VSPP, vol. 2(1), pages 28-44, June.
- Mandakini Das & Nivedita Goswami, 2019. "Effect of entrepreneurial networks on small firm performance in Kamrup, a district of Assam," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 9(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Jean-Christophe Gessler, 2016. "Les pratiques collaboratives des PME en vue de leur développement international : une revue de littérature," Post-Print hal-01393156, HAL.
- Zamudio, César & Anokhin, Sergey & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2014. "Network analysis: A concise review and suggestions for family business research," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 63-71.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:7:y:1995:i:4:p:273-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.