Report NEP-COM-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friberg, Richard & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Getting a Better Price: Strategic Behaviour before Changes in Ownership of Corporate Assets," Working Paper Series 777, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Venture Capitalists, Asymmetric Information, and Ownership in the Innovation Process," Working Paper Series 776, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:gbl:wpaper:200804 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lkassbi, Driss & West, Gale E. & Clark, J. Stephen, 2008. "The Transmission of Price Trends from Consumers to Producers and Tests of Market Power," Consumer and Market Demand Network Papers 45497, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Wolfgang Briglauer & Georg Götz & Anton Schwarz, 2008. "Margin Squeeze in Fixed-Network Telephony Markets – competitive or anticompetitive?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200827, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Wolfgang Briglauer & Georg Götz & Anton Schwarz, 2008. "Do we (still) need to regulate fixed network retail markets?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200826, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Michèle Breton & Julien Hugonnier & Tarek Masmoudi, 2008. "Mutual Fund Competition in the Presence of Dynamic Flows," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-26, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Farina, Vincenzo, 2008. "Network embeddedness, specialization choices and performance in investment banking industry," MPRA Paper 11701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Collie, David R. & Le, Vo Phuong Mai, 2008. "Anti-Dumping Regulations: Anti-Competitive and Anti-Export," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/27, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.