Report NEP-CSE-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "The Impact of Firm’s R&D Strategy on Profit and Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 156, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Matias Ramirez & Xibao Li, 2008. "Learning and sharing in a Chinese high-technology cluster: A study of inter-firm and intra-firm knowledge flows between R&D employees," SPRU Working Paper Series 174, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Constantina Kottaridi, 2008. "Regional hierarchies and the location of hi-tech MNEs: the case of the pharmaceutical industry in the UK," Working Papers 031, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Farina, Vincenzo, 2008. "Network embeddedness, specialization choices and performance in investment banking industry," MPRA Paper 11701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuthbert, Ronald, 2008. "Strategic Planning - Niche Marketing in the Agriculture Industry," Consumer and Market Demand Network Papers 6840, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Collie, David R. & Le, Vo Phuong Mai, 2008. "Anti-Dumping Regulations: Anti-Competitive and Anti-Export," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/27, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Chantrel, Etienne & Grimaud, André & Tournemaine, Frédéric, 2008. "Pricing Knowledge and Funding Research of New Technology Sectors in a Growth Model," IDEI Working Papers 184, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2009.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2008. "What drives innovative output in emerging clusters? Evidence from the wine industry," SPRU Working Paper Series 169, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Friberg, Richard & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Getting a Better Price: Strategic Behaviour before Changes in Ownership of Corporate Assets," Working Paper Series 777, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Azevedo, Susana & Pereira, Madalena & Ferreira, João & Pedroso, Vilma, 2008. "Consumer Buying behaviour in Fashion Retailing: Empirical Evidencies," MPRA Paper 11908, University Library of Munich, Germany.