Learning and sharing in a Chinese high-technology cluster: A study of inter-firm and intra-firm knowledge flows between R&D employees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matias Ramirez, 2007. "Redefining Firm Competencies, Innovation and Labour Mobility: A Case Study in Telecommunication Services," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 325-347.
- John Seely Brown & Paul Duguid, 2001. "Knowledge and Organization: A Social-Practice Perspective," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 198-213, April.
- Ramasamy, Bala & Goh, K.W. & Yeung, Matthew C.H., 2006. "Is Guanxi (relationship) a bridge to knowledge transfer?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 130-139, January.
- Amin, Ash & Roberts, Joanne, 2008. "Knowing in action: Beyond communities of practice," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 353-369, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:05:n:s1363919617400011 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslearning; China; knowledge work; knowledge transfer;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-12-07 (China)
- NEP-CSE-2008-12-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2008-12-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-12-07 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2008-12-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2008-12-07 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-12-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sru:ssewps:174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Russell Eke) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spessuk.html .