Report NEP-IPR-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aldo Geuna & Alessandro Muscio, 2008. "The governance of University knowledge transfer," SPRU Working Paper Series 173, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Pablo D'Este & Simona Iammarino & Maria Savona & Nick von Tunzelmann, 2008. "What hampers innovation? Evidence from the UK CIS4," SPRU Working Paper Series 168, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Jarno Hoekman & Koen Frenken & Frank van Oort, 2008. "Collaboration networks as carriers of knowledge spillovers: Evidence from EU27 regions," KITeS Working Papers 222, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2008.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "The Impact of Firm’s R&D Strategy on Profit and Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 156, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jeroen de Jong & Deanne Den Hartog, 2008. "Innovative Work Behaviour: Measurement and Validation," Scales Research Reports H200820, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Matias Ramirez & Xibao Li, 2008. "Learning and sharing in a Chinese high-technology cluster: A study of inter-firm and intra-firm knowledge flows between R&D employees," SPRU Working Paper Series 174, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Elisa Giuliani & Andrea Morrison & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2008. "Why Do Researchers Collaborate with Industry? An analysis of the wine sector in Chile, South Africa and Italy," KITeS Working Papers 217, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2008.