Collaboration networks as carriers of knowledge spillovers: Evidence from EU27 regions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Montobbio & Valerio Sterzi, 2011.
"Inventing together: exploring the nature of international knowledge spillovers in Latin America,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 53-89, February.
- Fabio Montobbio & Valerio Sterzi, 2008. "Inventing Together: Exploring the Nature of International Knowledge Spillovers in Latin America," KITeS Working Papers 225, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2008.
- Fabio Montobbio & Valerio Sterzi, 2011. "Inventing together: Exploring the Nature of International knowledge spillovers in Latin American," Post-Print hal-00779833, HAL.
- Pier Francesco Asso & Vito Pipitone, 2013.
"Ostacoli e determinanti dell’innovazione: un’analisi sulle imprese siciliane di successo,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, issue 3, pages 157-193, July-Sept.
- Asso, Pier Francesco & Pipitone, Vito, 2010. "Ostacoli e determinanti dell’innovazione: un’analisi sulle imprese siciliane di successo," Working Papers Res 2/2010, Fondazione Res, revised 14 Feb 2011.
- Christ, Julian P., 2009.
"The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks,"
Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung"
31/2010, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Christ, Julian P., 2010. "The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks," FZID Discussion Papers 14-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Montobbio, Fabio & Sterzi, Valerio, 2013.
"The Globalization of Technology in Emerging Markets: A Gravity Model on the Determinants of International Patent Collaborations,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 281-299.
- Montobbio Fabio & Sterzi Valerio, 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201208, University of Turin.
- Fabio Montobbio & Valerio Sterzi, 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Post-Print hal-00779900, HAL.
- Fabio MONTOBBIO (University of Turin & KITES, Bocconi University, Milan) & Valerio STERZI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113 & KITES, Bocconi University, Milan), 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge Production Function; Spillovers; Collaboration; Networks; European Research Area; Publication; Patent; Public Good;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-12-07 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2008-12-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2008-12-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2008-12-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2008-12-07 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INO-2008-12-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-12-07 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2008-12-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NET-2008-12-07 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2008-12-07 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2008-12-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cri:cespri:wp222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://www.kites.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.