Report NEP-HRM-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Adams-Kane, Jonathon, 2008. "Institutions, Education, and Economic Performance," MPRA Paper 11800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Dohse & Ingrid Ott, 2008. "Determinants of growth and convergence in a growing economy with heterogeneous entrepreneurs," Kiel Working Papers 1467, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michael Grimm & Stephan Klasen & Ken Harttgen & Mark Misselhorn & Teresa Munzi & Timothy Smeeding, 2008. "Inequality in Human Development: An empirical assessment of thirty-two countries," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 178, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education," IZA Discussion Papers 3859, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Machin, Stephen & Pelkonen, Panu & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2008. "Education and Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 3845, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hans-Georg Petersen & Markus Kirchner, 2008. "Education return and financing : donated affluence as consequence of tuition free study programs in Germany," Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 55, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:005801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel O. Beltran & Kuntal K. Das & Robert W. Fairlie, 2008. "Home computers and educational outcomes: evidence from the NLSY97 and CPS," International Finance Discussion Papers 958, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2008.
- Rouziès, Dominique & Onyemah, Vincent & Panagopoulos, Nikolaos, 2008. "How HRM control affects boundary-spanning employees’ behavioural strategies and satisfaction : The moderating impact of cultural performance orientation," HEC Research Papers Series 895, HEC Paris.
- Franck TâˆšÃ‰Â¬Â©tard & Nicola Villa & Joanna Carlsson & Erkki Patokorpi & Milena Casagranda & Sara Tomasini, 2008. "E-inclusion in Finland and Italy in the light of statistical data," DISA Working Papers 0810, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 28 Nov 2008.
- Jeroen de Jong & Deanne Den Hartog, 2008. "Innovative Work Behaviour: Measurement and Validation," Scales Research Reports H200820, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jarno Hoekman & Koen Frenken & Frank van Oort, 2008. "Collaboration networks as carriers of knowledge spillovers: Evidence from EU27 regions," KITeS Working Papers 222, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2008.