Innovative Work Behaviour: Measurement and Validation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew H. Van de Ven, 1986. "Central Problems in the Management of Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 590-607, May.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van de Ven, Andrew R., 1986. "Central Problems in the Management of Innovation," Agricultural Research Policy Seminar 139708, University of Minnesota Extension.
- Shane, Scott A., 1994. "Are champions different from non-champions?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 397-421, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela Carlucci & Matteo Mura & Giovanni Schiuma, 2019. "Fostering Employees’ Innovative Work Behaviour In Healthcare Organisations," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(02), pages 1-28, April.
- Mochamad Rizki & Ryani Dhyan Parashakti & Lisnatiawati Saragih, 2019. "The Effect of Transformational Leadership and Organizational Culture Towards Employees’ Innovative Behaviour and Performance," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(1), pages 227-239.
- Živilė Stankevičiūtė & Eglė Staniškienė & Urtė Ciganė, 2020. "Sustainable HRM as a Driver for Innovative Work Behaviour: Do Respect, Openness, and Continuity Matter? The Case of Lithuania," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-29, July.
- Tasneem Fatima & Mehwish Majeed & Imran Saeed, 2017. "Does Participative Leadership Promote Innovative Work Behavior: The Moderated Mediation Model," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 9(4), pages 139-156, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Schweisfurth, Tim G. & Raasch, Christina, 2015. "Embedded lead users—The benefits of employing users for corporate innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 168-180.
- Howell, Jane M. & Shea, Christine M. & Higgins, Christopher A., 2005. "Champions of product innovations: defining, developing, and validating a measure of champion behavior," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 641-661, September.
- Lucía Muñoz-Pascual & Jesús Galende, 2020. "Ambidextrous Knowledge and Learning Capability: The Magic Potion for Employee Creativity and Sustainable Innovation Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-27, May.
- Wang, Guangping & Miao, C. Fred, 2015. "Effects of sales force market orientation on creativity, innovation implementation, and sales performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2374-2382.
- Yuosre F. Badir & Björn Frank & Marcel Bogers, 2020. "Employee-level open innovation in emerging markets: linking internal, external, and managerial resources," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 48(5), pages 891-913, September.
- Ossi Pesämaa, 2017. "Personnel- and action control in gazelle companies in Sweden," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 107-132, February.
- Rodrigo Martín-Rojas & Virginia Fernández-Pérez & Encarnación García-Sánchez, 0. "Encouraging organizational performance through the influence of technological distinctive competencies on components of corporate entrepreneurship," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-30.
- García-Morales, Víctor Jesús & Jiménez-Barrionuevo, María Magdalena & Gutiérrez-Gutiérrez, Leopoldo, 2012. "Transformational leadership influence on organizational performance through organizational learning and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1040-1050.
- Bradonjic, Philip & Franke, Nikolaus & Lüthje, Christian, 2019. "Decision-makers’ underestimation of user innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1354-1361.
- Lorenz, Melanie P. & Ramsey, Jase R. & Richey, Robert Glenn, 2018. "Expatriates’ international opportunity recognition and innovativeness: The role of metacognitive and cognitive cultural intelligence," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 222-236.
- Jeroen de Jong & Sander Wennekers, 2008. "Intrapreneurship; Conceptualizing entrepreneurial employee behaviour," Scales Research Reports H200802, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Dovev Lavie & Israel Drori, 2012. "Collaborating for Knowledge Creation and Application: The Case of Nanotechnology Research Programs," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 704-724, June.
- Shaohua “Carolyn” Mu & Devi R. Gnyawali & Donald E. Hatfield, 2007. "Foreign subsidiaries’ learning from local environments: An empirical test," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 79-102, February.
- Susanne Hügel & Markus Kreutzer, 2019. "The Impact Of Organisational Slack On Innovative Work Behaviour: How Do Top Managers And Employees Differ?," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(03), pages 1-44, April.
- Paola Criscuolo & Ammon Salter & Anne L. J. Ter Wal, 2014. "Going Underground: Bootlegging and Individual Innovative Performance," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 1287-1305, October.
- Rodrigo Martín-Rojas & Virginia Fernández-Pérez & Encarnación García-Sánchez, 2017. "Encouraging organizational performance through the influence of technological distinctive competencies on components of corporate entrepreneurship," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 397-426, June.
- Cécile Fonrouge & Cécile Ayerbe, 2005. "Les transitions entre innovations : études de cas et proposition d'une grille d'interprétation," Post-Print halshs-00696111, HAL.
- Jean-Philippe Denis & Frank Tannery, 2002. "L'architecture des systèmes de contrôle de la stratégie dans les groupes," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 5(3), pages 69-114, September.
- Anil K. Gupta & Paul E. Tesluk & M. Susan Taylor, 2007. "Innovation At and Across Multiple Levels of Analysis," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(6), pages 885-897, December.
- Brigitte Charles-Pauvers & Nathalie Schieb-Bienfait & Caroline Urbain, 2004. "La compétence du créateur d’entreprise innovante : quelles interrogations?," Post-Print hal-01416605, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HRM-2008-12-07 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-IPR-2008-12-07 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2008-12-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAB-2008-12-07 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eim:papers:h200820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eimbpnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Webmaster EIM The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Webmaster EIM to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eimbpnl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.