Report NEP-SOC-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education," IZA Discussion Papers 3859, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Guala & Luigi Mittone, 2008. "An Experimental Study of Conventions and Norms," CEEL Working Papers 0810, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Rick Harbaugh & Ted To, 2008. "Opportunistic Discrimination," Working Papers 2008-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Krupka, Erin L. & Weber, Roberto A., 2008. "Identifying Social Norms Using Coordination Games: Why Does Dictator Game Sharing Vary?," IZA Discussion Papers 3860, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhao Chen & Shiqing Jiang & Ming Lu & Hiroshi Sato, 2008. "How do Heterogeneous Social Interactions affect the Peer Effect in Rural-Urban Migration?:Empirical Evidence from China," LICOS Discussion Papers 22408, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Dohmen Thomas & Falk Armin & Huffman David & Sunde Uwe, 2008. "Homo Reciprocans: Survey Evidence on Behavioural Outcomes," ROA Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Shiqing Jiang & Ming Lu & Hiroshi Sato, 2008. "Happiness in the dual society of urban China:Hukou identity, horizontal inequality and heterogeneous reference," LICOS Discussion Papers 22308, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Gray, Wesley, 2008. "Information Exchange and the Limits of Arbitrage," MPRA Paper 11918, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Nov 2008.
- Jarno Hoekman & Koen Frenken & Frank van Oort, 2008. "Collaboration networks as carriers of knowledge spillovers: Evidence from EU27 regions," KITeS Working Papers 222, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2008.
- Franck TâˆšÃ‰Â¬Â©tard & Nicola Villa & Joanna Carlsson & Erkki Patokorpi & Milena Casagranda & Sara Tomasini, 2008. "E-inclusion in Finland and Italy in the light of statistical data," DISA Working Papers 0810, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 28 Nov 2008.
- Buurman, Margaretha & Dur, Robert, 2008. "Incentives and the Sorting of Altruistic Agents into Street-Level Bureaucracies," IZA Discussion Papers 3847, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).