Why leave wage work and become self-employed ? Independence, earnings or unemployment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Magnac, T. & Robin, J. -M., 1995.
"An econometric analysis of labour market transitions using discrete and tenure data,"
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 106-106, March.
- Magnac, Thierry & Robin, Jean-Marc, 1994. "An econometric analysis of labour market transitions using discrete and tenure data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 327-346, September.
- Thierry Magnac & Jean-Marc Robin, 1994. "An econometric analysis of labour market transitions using discrete and tenure data," Post-Print hal-00359430, HAL.
- Andrew M. Yuengert, 1995. "Testing Hypotheses of Immigrant Self-Employment," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(1), pages 194-204.
- Carroll, Glenn R. & Mosakowski, Elaine M., 1987. "The Career Dynamics of Self-Employment," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt13p1n10b, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Evans, David S & Leighton, Linda S, 1989. "Some Empirical Aspects of Entrepreneurship," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 519-535, June.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Self-emeplyment; Transitions in the Labour Market;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .