What Citizens Know Depends on How You Ask Them: Political Knowledge and Political Learning Skills
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Camerer, Colin F & Hogarth, Robin M, 1999.
"The Effects of Financial Incentives in Experiments: A Review and Capital-Labor-Production Framework,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 19(1-3), pages 7-42, December.
- Camerer, Colin F. & Hogarth, Robin M., 1999. "The Effects of Financial Incentives in Experiments: A Review and Capital-Labor-Production Framework," Working Papers 1059, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:89:y:1995:i:02:p:309-326_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lupia, Arthur, 2006. "How Elitism Undermines the Study of Voter Competence," MPRA Paper 349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blair, Edward & Burton, Scot, 1987. " Cognitive Processes Used by Survey Respondents to Answer Behavioral Frequency Questions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 280-288, September.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:02:p:399-419_08 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspolitical knowledge; economic knowledge; experimental economics; incentives; survey;
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2006-12-04 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2006-12-04 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2006-12-04 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2006-12-04 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PBE-2006-12-04 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2006-12-04 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-12-04 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.