Report NEP-SOC-2006-12-04This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2006. "The social norm of leaving the toilet seat down: A game theoretic analysis," MPRA Paper 856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masami Imai, 2006. "Mixing Family Business with Politics in Thailand," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-017, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Lupia, Arthur & Prior, Markus, 2005. "What Citizens Know Depends on How You Ask Them: Political Knowledge and Political Learning Skills," MPRA Paper 103, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Sep 2006.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Callegati Enrico & Grandi Silvia, 2005. "Cluster dynamics and innovation in SMEs: the role of culture," EBLA Working Papers 200503, University of Turin.
- Lamieri, Marco & Ietri, Daniele, 2004. "Innovation creation and diffusion in a social network: an agent based approach," MPRA Paper 445, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2006.
- Bitros, George C. & Minoglou, Ioanna, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and market order: Some historical evidence," MPRA Paper 573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lanteri, Alessandro & Yalcintas, Altug, 2006. "The Economics of Rhetoric: On Metaphors as Institutions," MPRA Paper 747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2006. "Between Social Order and Disorder: The Destructive Mode of Coordination," MPRA Paper 4, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Segre Giovanna & Russo Antonio Paolo, 2005. "Collective property rights for glass manufacturing in Murano: Where culture makes or breaks local economic development," EBLA Working Papers 200505, University of Turin.
- Rojal Florence, 2005. "Cultural districst and the role of intellectual property (disctintive signs)," EBLA Working Papers 200502, University of Turin.
- Cerulli, Giovanni, 2006. "The redistributive role of non-profit organizations," MPRA Paper 28, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lupia, Arthur & Menning, Jesse, 2005. "When Can Politicians Scare Citizens Into Supporting Bad Policies? A Theory of Incentives with Fear-Based Content," MPRA Paper 102, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Sep 2006.
- Cerulli Giovanni, 2005. "Ottimizzazione versus Razionalità Procedurale: un'analisi del dibattito sulla natura della scelta razionale in economia," CESMEP Working Papers 200501, University of Turin.