Entrepreneurship and market order: Some historical evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 1998. "The Approach of Institutional Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 166-192, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George C. Bitros, 2016.
"Ocean Shipping: By Far the Best Growth Model for Greece,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 44-58.
- George C. Bitros, 2015. "Ocean shipping: By far the best growth model for Greece," Working Papers 201512, Athens University Of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Institutions; Networks; International Business Organizations;
- N84 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: 1913-
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- N83 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-12-04 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2006-12-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2006-12-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2006-12-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-NET-2006-12-04 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-12-04 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .