Report NEP-BEC-2006-12-04This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Beaudry & Fabrice Collard & Franck Portier, 2006. "Gold Rush Fever in Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 12710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bitros, George C. & Minoglou, Ioanna, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and market order: Some historical evidence," MPRA Paper 573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wong, Poh Kam & Lee, Lena & Leung, Aegean, 2006. "Entrepreneurship by circumstances and abilities: the mediating role of job satisfaction and moderating role of self-efficacy," MPRA Paper 596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain de Fontenay & Christiaan Hogendorn, 2005. "Entry and Vertical Disintegration," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2005-010, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam, 2006. "How does An Entrepreneur’s Ability Influence the Propensity to Exploit Novel Opportunities? The Moderating Role of Personality and Environment," MPRA Paper 597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:703 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:uto:labeco:200507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christiaan Hogendorn, 2006. "Excessive(?) Entry of National Telecom Networks, 1990-2001," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2004. "The Political Economy of Global Outsourcing," MPRA Paper 542, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2005.
- Khalil, Elias, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Theory," MPRA Paper 501, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Oct 2006.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2005. "Models Of Knowledge And Systems Of Governance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200501, University of Turin.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:738 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:172 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Young, Andrew & Levy, Daniel, 2006. "Explicit Evidence on an Implicit Contract," MPRA Paper 926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Denis, Cécile & Mc Morrow, Kieran & Mourre, Gilles & Röger, Werner, 2006. "Long-term labour productivity and GDP projections for the EU25 Member States : a production function framework," MPRA Paper 744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Wykoff, Frank C., 2006. "Depreciation, Deterioration and Obsolescence when there is Embodied or Disembodied Technical Change," Economics working papers diewert-06-11-23-08-38-56, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Jul 2007.
- Schröder, Philipp J.H., 2000. "On Privatisation and Restructuring," MPRA Paper 89, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Hałaj, Grzegorz, 2006. "Contagion effect in banking system - measures based on randomised loss scenarios," MPRA Paper 525, University Library of Munich, Germany.