Entrepreneurship and Economic Theory
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adebiyi Julius Abosede & Adegbemi Babatunde Onakoya, 2013. "Intellectual Entrepreneurship: Theories, Purpose and Challenges," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(5), pages 30-37, September.
- Vera Catarina Rocha, 2012. "The entrepreneur in economic theory: from an invisible man toward a new research field," FEP Working Papers 459, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
KeywordsAction; Evolution; neo-Darwinism; neoclassical theory; Austrian Economics; classical economics; Alfred Whitehead; John Dewey;
- D29 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Other
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-12-04 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBE-2006-12-04 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2006-12-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HPE-2006-12-04 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2006-12-04 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .