Report NEP-ENT-2006-12-04This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wong, Poh Kam & Lee, Lena & Leung, Aegean, 2006. "Entrepreneurship by circumstances and abilities: the mediating role of job satisfaction and moderating role of self-efficacy," MPRA Paper 596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam & Chua, Bee Leng & Chen, Jennifer, 2005. "Antecedents for Entrepreneurial Propensity: Findings from Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan," MPRA Paper 594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam, 2006. "How does An Entrepreneur’s Ability Influence the Propensity to Exploit Novel Opportunities? The Moderating Role of Personality and Environment," MPRA Paper 597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bitros, George C. & Minoglou, Ioanna, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and market order: Some historical evidence," MPRA Paper 573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khalil, Elias, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Theory," MPRA Paper 501, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Oct 2006.
- Kuura, Arvi, 2006. "Entrepreneurship Policy in Estonia," MPRA Paper 676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Callegati Enrico & Grandi Silvia, 2005. "Cluster dynamics and innovation in SMEs: the role of culture," EBLA Working Papers 200503, University of Turin.
- Leitão, João, 2006. "Open Innovation Clusters: The Case of Cova da Beira Region (Portugal)," MPRA Paper 488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Teubal, Morris, 2006. "Venture Capitalism as a Mechanism for Knowledge Governance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200604, University of Turin.