Cluster dynamics and innovation in SMEs: the role of culture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Addison, Tony, 2006. "The International Mobility of Cultural Talent," WIDER Working Paper Series 108, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Marsat Jean-Bernard & Menegazzi Pauline & Monin Céline & Bonniot Aurore & Bouchaud Monique, 2013. "Designing a Regional Policy of Agrotourism – The Case of Auvergne Region (France)," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(4), pages 308-321, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2006-12-04 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2006-12-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CUL-2006-12-04 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2006-12-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2006-12-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HRM-2006-12-04 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INO-2006-12-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2006-12-04 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SOC-2006-12-04 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:eblawp:200503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebtorit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .