The International Mobility of Cultural Talent
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Edwards, 2004. "The Economics of Latin American Art: Creativity Patterns and Rates of Return," NBER Working Papers 10302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2004. "The Economics of Latin American Art: Creativity Patterns and Rates of Return," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 1-35, January.
- Callegati Enrico & Grandi Silvia, 2005. "Cluster dynamics and innovation in SMEs: the role of culture," EBLA Working Papers 200503, University of Turin.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karol Jan Borowiecki, 2012.
"Are composers different? Historical evidence on conflict-induced migration (1816-1997),"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 270-291, August.
- Karol Jan Borowiecki, 2010. "Are Composers Different? Historical Evidence on Conflict-induced Migration (1816-1997)," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp342, IIIS.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "Are Composers Different? Historical Evidence on Conflict-induced Migration (1816-1997)," Trinity Economics Papers tep0811, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmigration; culture; intellectual property;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2006-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .