Price determinants and genre effects in the Korean art market: a partial linear analysis of size effect
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 34 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.culturaleconomics.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10824/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Mei, Jianping & Moses, Michael, 2006. "The Computation of Prices Indices," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2006. "A Note on Financial Risk, Return and Asset Pricing in Australian Modern and Contemporary Art," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(1), pages 73-84, March.
- Chanel, Olivier, 1995.
"Is art market behaviour predictable?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 519-527, April.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2004. "The Economics of Latin American Art: Creativity Patterns and Rates of Return," ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 1-35, January.
- Olivier Chanel & Louis-André Gérard-Varet & Victor Ginsburgh, 1996.
"The relevance of hedonic price indices,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 20(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Wilson, Robert, 1997. "Nonlinear Pricing," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195115826, December.
- Nathalie Buelens & Victor Ginsburgh, 1993.
"Revisiting Baumol's Art as floating crap game,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/1727, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ginsburgh, V. & Buelens, N., 1992. "Revisiting Baumol's "Art As Floating Crap Game"," Papers 9204, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
- BUELENS, Nathalie & GINSBURGH, Victor, . "Revisiting Baumol's `art as floating crap game'," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006.
"Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Douglas Hodgson & Keith Vorkink, 2004. "Asset pricing theory and the valuation of Canadian paintings," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 629-655, August.
- Luc Renneboog, 2002.
"The monetary appreciation of paintings: from realism to Magritte,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 331-358, May.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & van Houte, T., 1999. "The Monetary Appreciation of Paintings : From Realism to Magritte," Discussion Paper 1999-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chanel, O. & Gerard-Varet, L.A. & Ginsburgh, V., 1993.
"Prices and Returns on Paintings and Exercise on How to Price the Priceless,"
93b01, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- O. Chanel & L. A. Gerard-Varet & V. Ginsburgh, 1994. "Prices and Returns on Paintings: An Exercise on How to Price the Priceless," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 19(1), pages 7-21, June.
- Olivier Chanel & Louis-André Gérard-Varet & Victor Ginsburgh, 1994. "Prices and returns on paintings: an exercise on how to price the priceless," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1721, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chanel, O. & Gerard-Varet, L. A. & Ginsburgh, V., . "Prices and returns on paintings: an exercice on how to price the priceless," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1106, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Richard Agnello & Renée Pierce, 1996. "Financial returns, price determinants, and genre effects in American art investment," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 20(4), pages 359-383, December.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-75, June.
- Anderson, Robert C, 1974. "Paintings as an Investment," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(1), pages 13-26, March.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-54, July.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2004. "The Economics of Latin American Art: Creativity Patterns and Rates of Return," NBER Working Papers 10302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:34:y:2010:i:4:p:281-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.