Report NEP-CUL-2006-12-04This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Al-Hagla Khalid, 2005. "Cultural sustainability: an asset of cultural tourism industry," EBLA Working Papers 200506, University of Turin.
- Moreno Yasmin Jalil & Tabassum Arif & Santagata Walter, 2005. "Material cultural heritage and sustainable development," EBLA Working Papers 200507, University of Turin.
- Rojal Florence, 2005. "Cultural districst and the role of intellectual property (disctintive signs)," EBLA Working Papers 200502, University of Turin.
- Saha Homai, 2005. "Intellectual property and the development of cultural discticts national examles," EBLA Working Papers 200501, University of Turin.
- Callegati Enrico & Grandi Silvia, 2005. "Cluster dynamics and innovation in SMEs: the role of culture," EBLA Working Papers 200503, University of Turin.
- Segre Giovanna & Russo Antonio Paolo, 2005. "Collective property rights for glass manufacturing in Murano: Where culture makes or breaks local economic development," EBLA Working Papers 200505, University of Turin.
- Daniel Ortega & Francisco Rodríguez & Edward Miguel, 2006. "Freed from Illiteracy? A Closer Look at Venezuela’s Robinson Literacy Campaign," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-025, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.