Freed from Illiteracy? A Closer Look at Venezuela’s Robinson Literacy Campaign
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2006-12-04 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2006-12-04 (Central & South America)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Talk:Mark Weisbrot/Archive 2 in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Talk:Mark Weisbrot/Archive 1 in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wes:weswpa:2006-025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manolis Kaparakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edwesus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .