Collective property rights for glass manufacturing in Murano: Where culture makes or breaks local economic development
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via Po, 53. I-10124 Torino|
Phone: +39 011670 2704
Fax: +39 011670 2762
Web page: http://www.unito.it/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Silvia Caserta & Antonio Russo, 2002. "More Means Worse: Asymmetric Information, Spatial Displacement and Sustainable Heritage Tourism," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 26(4), pages 245-260, November.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006.
"Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006. "Handbook of the economics of art and culture," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1673, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Segre Giovanna, 2003. "D.O.C., Exit e innovazione property rights nel distretto culturale del vino nelle Langhe," EBLA Working Papers 200304, University of Turin.
- Carl Shapiro, 1983. "Premiums for High Quality Products as Returns to Reputations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 659-679. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:eblawp:200505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri)or (Marina Grazioli)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.