Collective property rights for glass manufacturing in Murano: Where culture makes or breaks local economic development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Caserta & Antonio Russo, 2002. "More Means Worse: Asymmetric Information, Spatial Displacement and Sustainable Heritage Tourism," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 26(4), pages 245-260, November.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006. "Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Segre Giovanna, 2003. "D.O.C., Exit e innovazione property rights nel distretto culturale del vino nelle Langhe," EBLA Working Papers 200304, University of Turin.
- Carl Shapiro, 1983. "Premiums for High Quality Products as Returns to Reputations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 659-679.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2006-12-04 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-12-04 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2006-12-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:eblawp:200505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebtorit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.