Collective property rights for glass manufacturing in Murano: Where culture makes or breaks local economic development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Caserta & Antonio Russo, 2002. "More Means Worse: Asymmetric Information, Spatial Displacement and Sustainable Heritage Tourism," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 26(4), pages 245-260, November.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006. "Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Segre Giovanna, 2003. "D.O.C., Exit e innovazione property rights nel distretto culturale del vino nelle Langhe," EBLA Working Papers 200304, University of Turin.
- Carl Shapiro, 1983. "Premiums for High Quality Products as Returns to Reputations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 659-679.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2006-12-04 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-12-04 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2006-12-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:eblawp:200505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebtorit.html .