(95%) Dipartimento per lo Sviluppo e la Coesione economica Roma, Italy
Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico
Government of Italy
RePEc:edi:dpsgvit (more details at EDIRC)
(3%) Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna / Dipartimento di Scienze Politiche e Sociali (University of Bologna - Department of Social and Political Science)http://www.dsps.unibo.it/it
(1%) Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis (RCEA)Rimini, Italy
RePEc:edi:rcfeait (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis (RCEA)Waterloo, Canada
RePEc:edi:rcfeaca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Chapters Books
- Grandi, Silvia, 2008. "L’Unione Europea ed i rapporti con i paesi vicini: lo sviluppo della Politica europea di vicinato [The European Union and the relationship with its neighbours: the development of the European Neigh," MPRA Paper 9591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zabbini, Enza & Grandi, Silvia & Dallari, Fiorella, 2007. "Relative remote rural areas (RRRA)in developed regions: an analysis of the Emilia-Romagna region to support policy decision making," MPRA Paper 4661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grandi, Silvia & Sala, Anna Maria, 2006. "Il turismo crocieristico: sfide ed opportunità di sviluppo dei territori costieri. Il caso caraibico delle Piccole Antille [Cruise Tourism: challenges and opportunities for coastal regional develop," MPRA Paper 4660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Callegati Enrico & Grandi Silvia, 2005. "Cluster dynamics and innovation in SMEs: the role of culture," EBLA Working Papers 200503, University of Turin.
- Bianchi, Andrea & Grandi, Silvia & Guglielmetti, Paolo, 2004. "How to chose innovation policies to foster SMEs growth. A region - industry - firm type approach," MPRA Paper 9161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Grandi, 2019. "The geography of International Financial Institutions: what can this tell us?," Chapters, in: Silvia Grandi & Christian Sellar & Juvaria Jafri (ed.), Geofinance between Political and Financial Geographies, chapter 2, pages 31-46, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christian Sellar & Silvia Grandi & Juvaria Jafri, 2019. "Geofinance/banking between political and financial geographies," Chapters, in: Silvia Grandi & Christian Sellar & Juvaria Jafri (ed.), Geofinance between Political and Financial Geographies, chapter 1, pages 15-29, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Silvia Grandi & Fabio M. Parenti, 2019. "Does Geography Matter in Finance? Frontiers, Polarizations, Alternatives and Power Dynamics for Financial Analysis," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Sabri Boubaker & Duc Khuong Nguyen (ed.), HANDBOOK OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL MARKETS Transformations, Dependence, and Risk Spillovers, chapter 29, pages 767-788, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Silvia Grandi & Christian Sellar & Juvaria Jafri (ed.), 2019. "Geofinance between Political and Financial Geographies," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 19106.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Callegati Enrico & Grandi Silvia, 2005.
"Cluster dynamics and innovation in SMEs: the role of culture,"
EBLA Working Papers
200503, University of Turin.
- Marsat Jean-Bernard & Menegazzi Pauline & Monin Céline & Bonniot Aurore & Bouchaud Monique, 2013. "Designing a Regional Policy of Agrotourism – The Case of Auvergne Region (France)," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 5(4), pages 308-321, December.
- Tony Addison, 2006. "The International Mobility of Cultural Talent," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2006-108, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (2) 2007-09-09 2007-09-09
- NEP-TUR: Tourism Economics (2) 2007-09-09 2007-09-09
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2006-12-04
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2006-12-04
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (1) 2006-12-04
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2008-07-30
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2006-12-04
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2006-12-04
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2006-12-04
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2006-12-04
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2006-12-04
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2006-12-04
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Silvia Grandi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.