Report NEP-EEC-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira & Jens Stephani & Lutz Bellmann, 2015. "Can German Unions Still Cut It?," Working Paper series 15-08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jean Boivin & Marc P. Giannoni & Benoît Mojon, 2008. "How Has the Euro Changed the Monetary Transmission?," NBER Working Papers 14190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2008. "Scale, Diversity, and Determinants of Labour Migration in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 3595, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohl, Philipp & Heinemann, Friedrich & Osterloh, Steffen, 2008. "Who's afraid of an EU tax and why? Revenue system preferences in the European Parliament," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-027, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Grandi, Silvia, 2008.
"L’Unione Europea ed i rapporti con i paesi vicini: lo sviluppo della Politica europea di vicinato
[The European Union and the relationship with its neighbours: the development of the European Neigh," MPRA Paper 9591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolff, Guntram B. & Schulz, Alexander, 2008. "Sovereign bond market integration: the euro, trading platforms and globalization," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,12, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Caponi, Vincenzo, 2008. "Centralized Wage Determination and Regional Unemployment Differences: The Case of Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 3592, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephan Barisitz, 2008. "Banking Transformation (1989 - 2006) in Central and Eastern Europe - With Special Reference to Balkans," Working Papers 78, Bank of Greece.
- Frank Convery & Christian De Perthuis & Denny Ellerman, 2008. "The European Carbon Market In Action: Lessons From The First Trading Period. Interim Report," Working Papers 0802, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Erik H. Schlie & Jaideep C. Prabhu & Rajesh K. Chandy, 2008. "Legacy effects in radical innovation: A study of European Internet banking," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-08-002, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Maura Francese & Stefania Zotteri, 2008. "Cyclical asymmetry in fiscal variables," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 671, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jara-Bertin, Mauricio & López-Iturriaga, Félix J., 2008. "Earnings Management and Contest to the Control: An Analysis of European Family Firms," MPRA Paper 9660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eugenio Gaiotti, 2008. "Has globalisation changed the Phillips curve? Firm-level evidence on the effect of activity on prices," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 676, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Manthos D. Delis & Nikolaos I. Papanikolaou, 2008. "Exploring the Nexus between Banking Sector Reform and Performance: Evidence from Newly Acceded EU Countries," Working Papers 73, Bank of Greece.
- Schmiele, Anja & Rammer, Christian, 2008. "Drivers and Effects of Internationalising Innovation by SMEs," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-035, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Maksim Yemelyanau, 2008. "Inequality in Belarus from 1995 to 2005," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp356, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Eva M. Sierminska & Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka, 2008. "Examining the Gender Wealth Gap in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 806, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Markus Groth, 2008. "A review of the German mandatory deposit for one-way drinks packaging and drinks packaging taxes in Europe," Working Paper Series in Economics 87, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Federica Origo & Laura Pagani, 2008. "Flexicurity and Workers Well-Being in Europe: Is Temporary Employment Always Bad?," Working Papers 141, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:11-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hänsel, Dennis N. & Bannier, Christina E., 2008. "Determinants of European banks' engagement in loan securitization," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,10, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Alena Bicakova & Jiri Slacalek & Michal Slavik, 2008. "Labor Supply after Transition: Evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp351, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.