An Empirical Analysis about Motivations among Hospital Volunteers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prouteau, Lionel & Wolff, François-Charles, 2008. "On the relational motive for volunteer work," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 314-335, June.
- Carlo Borzaga, 2013. "Social enterprise," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 32, pages 318-326 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Meyer, John P. & Gagnè, Maryléne, 2008. "Employee Engagement From a Self-Determination Theory Perspective," Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 60-62, March.
- Brett Bruyere & Silas Rappe, 2007. "Identifying the motivations of environmental volunteers," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(4), pages 503-516.
More about this item
KeywordsMotivations; Volunteers; Hospitals;
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .