Capital formation in new cooperatives in China: policy and practice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Borzaga, 2013. "Social enterprise," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 32, pages 318-326 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital Formation; Co-operative; Multi-stakeholder; China;
- H44 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Goods: Mixed Markets
- K29 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Other
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-06-04 (Banking)
- NEP-DEV-2011-06-04 (Development)
- NEP-HME-2011-06-04 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAW-2011-06-04 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2011-06-04 (Microfinance)
- NEP-TRA-2011-06-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpeu:1115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Depedri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/euricit.html .