Report NEP-TRA-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pauline Grosjean & Claudia Senik, 2011. "Democracy, Market Liberalization and Political Preferences," Post-Print halshs-00596078, HAL.
- Fuchs, A. & Klann, N., 2011. "Paying a Visit: The Dalai Lama Effect on International Trade," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1103, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ralitza Dimova & Ira N. Gang & John Landon-Lane, 2011. "Where to Work? Gender Differences in Labor Market Outcomes during Economic Crisis," Working Papers 289, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Chyong, C-K. & Hobbs, B. F., 2011. "Strategic Eurasian Natural Gas Model for Energy Security (Revised 6 April 2011)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1134, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Li Zhao, 2011. "Capital formation in new cooperatives in China: policy and practice," Euricse Working Papers 1115, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Fritzsch, Jana & Möllers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2011. "Employment diversification of farm households and structural change in the rural economy of the New Member States," IAMO Discussion Papers 134, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Ma, Debin, 2011. "Law and Economy in Traditional China: A "Legal Origin" Perspective on the Great Divergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:frg:wpaper:1001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralitza Dimova & Ira N. Gang & Monnet Gbakou & Daniel Hoffman, 2011. "Can economic crises be good for your diet?," Working Papers 299, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011. "Fiscal and Monetary Institutions in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 1102, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Richards, Greg & Rotariu, Ilie, 2011. "Ten years of cultural development in Sibiu: The European cultural capital and beyond," MPRA Paper 31167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2011.
- Matthias Morys & Martin Ivanov, 2011. "Business Cycles in South-East Europe from Independence to the end of the Cold War," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 11/02, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nepal, R. & Jamasb, T., 2011. "Reforming the Power Sector in Transition: Do Institutions Matter?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1125, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Aurelijus Dabušinskas & Tairi Rõõm, 2011. "Survey evidence on wage and price setting in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2011-06, Bank of Estonia, revised 27 May 2011.