Report NEP-TRA-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pauline Grosjean & Claudia Senik, 2011. "Democracy, Market Liberalization and Political Preferences," Post-Print halshs-00596078, HAL.
- Fuchs, A. & Klann, N., 2011. "Paying a Visit: The Dalai Lama Effect on International Trade," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1103, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ralitza Dimova & Ira N. Gang & John Landon-Lane, 2011. "Where to Work? Gender Differences in Labor Market Outcomes during Economic Crisis," Working Papers 289, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Chyong, C-K. & Hobbs, B. F., 2011. "Strategic Eurasian Natural Gas Model for Energy Security (Revised 6 April 2011)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1134, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Li Zhao, 2011. "Capital formation in new cooperatives in China: policy and practice," Euricse Working Papers 1115, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Fritzsch, Jana & Möllers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2011. "Employment diversification of farm households and structural change in the rural economy of the New Member States," IAMO Discussion Papers 134, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Ma, Debin, 2011. "Law and Economy in Traditional China: A "Legal Origin" Perspective on the Great Divergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:frg:wpaper:1001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralitza Dimova & Ira N. Gang & Monnet Gbakou & Daniel Hoffman, 2011. "Can economic crises be good for your diet?," Working Papers 299, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011. "Fiscal and Monetary Institutions in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 1102, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Richards, Greg & Rotariu, Ilie, 2011. "Ten years of cultural development in Sibiu: The European cultural capital and beyond," MPRA Paper 31167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2011.
- Matthias Morys & Martin Ivanov, 2011. "Business Cycles in South-East Europe from Independence to the end of the Cold War," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 11/02, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nepal, R. & Jamasb, T., 2011. "Reforming the Power Sector in Transition: Do Institutions Matter?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1125, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Aurelijus Dabušinskas & Tairi Rõõm, 2011. "Survey evidence on wage and price setting in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2011-06, Bank of Estonia, revised 27 May 2011.