Ten years of cultural development in Sibiu: The European cultural capital and beyond
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richards Greg & Rotariu Ilie, 2010. "Sibiu European Cultural Capital Program: Measuring The Impact On The Accommodation System," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 85-90, July.
- GREG Richards & ILIE Rotariu, 2010. "Tourism Impact of European Cultural Capital Programs – Sibiu 2007 Preliminary Findings of a Follow up Aproach," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 422-425, May.
- Richards Greg & Rotariu Ilie, 2011. "Sibiu - The European Cultural Capital and Beyond," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1807-1811, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tuuli Lähdesmäki, 2014. "European Capital of Culture Designation as an Initiator of Urban Transformation in the Post-socialist Countries," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 481-497, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gabriela Virginia Popescu, 2017. "Sibiu Between European Capital Of Culture And Brexit: City Brand Perspective On Citizens," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 6(3), pages 1-16, august.
- Paula Remoaldo & MÃ©cia Mota & JosÃ© Cadima Ribeiro, 2013. "Perceptions Of Residents Of The Hosting Of The 'Guimarãƒes 2012', European Capital Of Culture: An 'Ex-Ante' Aproach," ERSA conference papers ersa13p192, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordscultural tourism; European Cultural Capital; Sibiu;
All these keywords.
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CUL-2011-06-04 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2011-06-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2011-06-04 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-06-04 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.