Ten years of cultural development in Sibiu: The European cultural capital and beyond
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richards Greg & Rotariu Ilie, 2010. "Sibiu European Cultural Capital Program: Measuring The Impact On The Accommodation System," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 85-90, July.
- GREG Richards & ILIE Rotariu, 2010. "Tourism Impact of European Cultural Capital Programs – Sibiu 2007 Preliminary Findings of a Follow up Aproach," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 422-425, May.
- Richards Greg & Rotariu Ilie, 2011. "Sibiu - The European Cultural Capital and Beyond," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1807-1811, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tuuli LÃ¤hdesmÃ¤ki, 2014. "European Capital of Culture Designation as an Initiator of Urban Transformation in the Post-socialist Countries," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 481-497, March.
More about this item
Keywordscultural tourism; European Cultural Capital; Sibiu;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-06-04 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2011-06-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2011-06-04 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-06-04 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .