Tourism Impact of European Cultural Capital Programs – Sibiu 2007 Preliminary Findings of a Follow up Aproach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grigorescu, Adriana, 2009. "Renewal marketing management in public and business organizations," MPRA Paper 25128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolae Al. Pop & Anca-Daniela Vl?doi, 2009. "The marketer-a complex specialist, a man of concept, decision and action," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(25), pages 9-20, February.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2009. "The increasing importance of public marketing: Explanations, applications and limits of marketing within public administration," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 197-212, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richards, Greg & Rotariu, Ilie, 2011. "Ten years of cultural development in Sibiu: The European cultural capital and beyond," MPRA Paper 31167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2011.
More about this item
Keywordstourism; travel; statistic tourism;
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:10:y:2010:i:1:p:422-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.