Report NEP-TUR-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Baumann & Bryan Engelhardt & Victor Matheson, 2011. "Labor Market Effects of the World Cup: A Sectoral Analysis," Working Papers 1113, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Richards, Greg & Rotariu, Ilie, 2011. "Ten years of cultural development in Sibiu: The European cultural capital and beyond," MPRA Paper 31167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2011.
- Musso, Fabio, 2011. "Small retailing, town centres and inland territories: An “Extended Town Centre Management” perspective," MPRA Paper 31110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2011. "An Input-output Analysis of Impact of Voluntary Self-restraint on the Recreation Industries," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-04, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Terance J. Rephann, 2011. "The Economic Impact of the Horse Industry in Virginia," Reports 2011-02, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.