Small retailing, town centres and inland territories: An “Extended Town Centre Management” perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luciano PILOTTI & Luca ZANDERIGHI, 2004. "Polarizzazione commerciale, nodi ecologici del valore e modalità di governance della rete," Departmental Working Papers 2004-01, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Frank Moulaert & Farid Sekia, 2003. "Territorial Innovation Models: A Critical Survey," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 289-302.
More about this item
KeywordsTown Center Management; small retailing; urban planning; rural development;
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-06-04 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2011-06-04 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-06-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .