Report NEP-GEO-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- NAKAMURA Ryohei, 2011. "Contribution of Local Agglomeration Economies to Productive Efficiency: Stochastic Frontier Estimation with Establishment-level Data on Japanese Manufactures (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hölzl, Corinna & Krellenberg, Kerstin & Heinrichs, Dirk & Welz, Juliane & Kabisch, Sigrun, 2011. "How sustainable are processes of social and spatial differentiation in Santiago de Chile? Current situation and future scenarios for social inclusion," UFZ Discussion Papers 2/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Musso, Fabio, 2011. "Small retailing, town centres and inland territories: An “Extended Town Centre Management” perspective," MPRA Paper 31110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corrado, L. & Weeks, M., 2011. "Tests for Convergence Clubs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1110, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2011. "Urban Density, Human Capital, and Productivity: An empirical analysis using individual wage data (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- NAKAJIMA Kentaro & OKAZAKI Tetsuji, 2011. "Industrial Agglomeration and Labor Market Pooling (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).