The Economic Impact of the Horse Industry in Virginia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Watson, Philip & Wilson, Joshua & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Winter, Susan, 2007. "Determining Economic Contributions and Impacts: What is the difference and why do we care?," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
- Terance J. Rephann & John Knapp & William Shobe, 2010. "Study of the Economic Impact of Virginia Public Higher Education," Reports 2010-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Terance J. Rephann, 2008. "The Economic Impact of Agriculture and Forestry on the Commonwealth of Virginia," Reports 2008-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Dunaway, Tarrah & Garkovich, Lorraine & Davis, Alison F., 2013. "The Impact of Agriculture on Other Business Activity: A Nationwide Analysis Applied to Fayette County, Kentucky," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142131, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordshorse; racing; economic impact; input-output;
- Q19 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Other
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-TUR-2011-06-04 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vac:report:rpt11-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William M. Shobe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuvaus.html .