Report NEP-BAN-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mitja Stefancic, 2011. "Cooperative credit network: advantages and challenges in italian cooperative credit banks," Euricse Working Papers 1116, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Rebeca Anguren Martín, 2011. "Credit cycles: Evidence based on a non linear model for developed countries," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1113, Banco de Espa�a.
- Caiazza, Stefano & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Trovato, Giovanni, 2011. "Do domestic and cross-border M&As differ? Cross-country evidence from the banking sector," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11061, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Dimas M. Fazio & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2011. "Profit, Cost and Scale Efficiency for Latin American Banks: Concentration-Performance Relationship," Working Papers Series 244, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Jansen, Eilev S. & Krogh, Tord S. H., 2011. "Credit conditions indices: controlling for regime shifts in the Norwegian credit market," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Dutta, Dipanwita, 2011. "Modelling profitability of Indian banks," MPRA Paper 31156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazuki Onji, David Vera and Jenny Corbett, 2011. "Capital Injection, Restructuring Targets and Personnel Management: The Case of Japanese Regional Banks," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 390, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat, 2011. "Global imbalances and the financial crisis: Link or no link?," BIS Working Papers 346, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan & Terrones, Marco E, 2011. "Financial Cycles: What? How? When?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8379, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Li Zhao, 2011. "Capital formation in new cooperatives in China: policy and practice," Euricse Working Papers 1115, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Iva Cecchin, 2011. "Mortgage Rate Pass-Through in Switzerland," Working Papers 2011-08, Swiss National Bank.