Cooperative credit network: advantages and challenges in italian cooperative credit banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt, Peter & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1979. "Estimating technical and allocative inefficiency relative to stochastic production and cost frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 343-366, February.
More about this item
KeywordsItalian cooperative credit network; competitive advantages; governance; challenges;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-06-04 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2011-06-04 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-HIS-2011-06-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2011-06-04 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2011-06-04 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpeu:1116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Depedri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/euricit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .