Report NEP-NET-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2011. "Tariffs And Trade Liberalization With Network Externalities," Discussion Paper Series 71, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2011.
- INOUE Hiroyasu & TAMADA Schumpeter, 2011. "An Analysis of Transaction and Joint-Patent Application Networks (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- László Á. Kóczy & Dávid Csercsik, 2011. "Externalities in the games over electrical power transmission networks," Working Paper Series 1103, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Jamasb, T. & Marantes, C., 2011. "Electricity Distribution Networks: Investment and Regulation, and Uncertain Demand," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1115, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mitja Stefancic, 2011. "Cooperative credit network: advantages and challenges in italian cooperative credit banks," Euricse Working Papers 1116, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Massimo Morelli & In-Uck Park, 2011. "Internal Hierarchy and Stable Coalition Structures," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/20, European University Institute.
- Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Formation and Persistence of Oppositional Identities," CEPR Discussion Papers 8380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jorge Tovar & Luis Roberto Martínez, 2011. "Diversification, Networks and the Survival of Exporting Firms," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008733, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2011. "Trade network and international R&D spillovers," Openloc Working Papers 1103, Public policies and local development.
- Baddeley, M., 2011. "Social Influence and Household Decision-Making: A Behavioural Analysis of Housing Demand," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1120, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Carlo Borzaga & Alberto Ianes, 2011. "Il sistema di imprese della cooperazione sociale. Origini e sviluppo dei consorzi di cooperative sociali," Euricse Working Papers 1114, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).