Tariffs And Trade Liberalization With Network Externalities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2011. "Tariffs And Trade Liberalisation With Network Externalities," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2-3), pages 51-61, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Portugal‐Perez & José‐Daniel Reyes & John S. Wilson, 2010.
"Beyond the Information Technology Agreement: Harmonisation of Standards and Trade in Electronics,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(12), pages 1870-1897, December.
- Portugal-Perez, Alberto & Reyes, Jose-Daniel & Wilson, John S., 2009. "Beyond the information technology agreement : harmonization of standards and trade in electronics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4916, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anomita Ghosh & Rupayan Pal, 2014. "Strategic trade policy for network goods oligopolies," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-039, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-06-04 (International Trade)
- NEP-NET-2011-06-04 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kgu:wpaper:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Toshihiro Okada) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekgujp.html .