Beyond the Information Technology Agreement: Harmonisation of Standards and Trade in Electronics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Portugal-Perez, Alberto & Reyes, Jose-Daniel & Wilson, John S., 2009. "Beyond the information technology agreement : harmonization of standards and trade in electronics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4916, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shepherd, Ben & Wilson, Norbert L.W., 2013. "Product standards and developing country agricultural exports: The case of the European Union," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-10.
- Vojtech Olbrecht, 2016. "Harmonised Standards and Firm Productivity: Difference-in-Differences Evidence," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-64, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Ferrantino, Michael J., 2012. "Using supply chain analysis to examine the costs of non-tariff measures (NTMs) and the benefits of trade facilitation," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2011.
"Tariffs And Trade Liberalisation With Network Externalities,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2-3), pages 51-61, September.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2011. "Tariffs And Trade Liberalization With Network Externalities," Discussion Paper Series 71, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2011.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suchita Srinivasan, 2017. "Driven up the wall? Role of environmental regulation in innovation along the automotive global value chain," CIES Research Paper series 52-2017, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Reyes, Jose-Daniel, 2011. "International harmonization of product standards and firm heterogeneity in international trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5677, The World Bank.
- Chen, Natalie & Novy, Dennis, 2012.
"On the measurement of trade costs: direct vs. indirect approaches to quantifying standards and technical regulations,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 401-414, July.
- Chen, Natalie & Novy, Dennis, 2012. "On the Measurement of Trade Costs: Direct vs. Indirect Approaches to Quantifying Standards and Technical Regulations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8883, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Natalie Chen & Dennis Novy, 2012. "On the Measurement of Trade Costs: Direct vs. Indirect Approaches to Quantifying Standards and Technical Regulations," CEP Discussion Papers dp1164, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chen, Natalie & Novy, Dennis, 2012. "On the measurement of trade costs: direct vs. indirect approaches to quantifying standards and technical regulations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51509, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:387-405 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carrère, Céline & de Melo, Jaime, 2011.
"Notes on Detecting The Effects of Non Tariff Measures,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 26, pages 136-168.
- Jaime MELO DE & Céline CARRERE, 2009. "Notes on Detecting the Effects of Non Tariff Measures," Working Papers 200932, CERDI.
- Céline Carrere & Jaime Melo De, 2011. "Notes on Detecting the Effects of Non Tariff Measures," Working Papers halshs-00553600, HAL.
- Henn, Christian & Gnutzmann-Mkrtchyan, Arevik, 2015. "The layers of the IT Agreement's trade impact," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2015-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Alvarez-Coque, Jose Maria & Marco, Lorena & Sleva, Maria Luisa, 2015. "Investigating differences in safety border notifications on fruita nd vegetables imports," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211645, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mangelsdorf, Axel & Portugal-Perez, Alberto & Wilson, John S., 2012. "Food standards and exports: evidence for China," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 507-526, July.
- Kummritz,Victor & Taglioni,Daria & Winkler,Deborah Elisabeth, 2017. "Economic upgrading through global value chain participation : which policies increase the value added gains ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8007, The World Bank.
- Xiaohua Bao & Wei-Chih Chen, 2013. "The Impacts of Technical Barriers to Trade on Different Components of International Trade," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 447-460, August.
- Xiaohua Bao, 2014. "Special Issue: Issues in Asia. Guest Editor: Laixun Zhao," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 286-299, May.
- Anomita Ghosh & Rupayan Pal, 2014. "Strategic trade policy for network goods oligopolies," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-039, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Hu, Cui & Lin, Faqin & Tan, Yong & Tang, Yihong, 2017. "How Exporting Firms Respond to Technical Barriers to Trade?," MPRA Paper 80946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kang, Jong Woo & Ramizo, Dorothea, 2017. "Impact of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures and Technical Barriers on International Trade," MPRA Paper 82352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olayinka Idowu Kareem, 2014. "The European Union Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures and Africa’s Exports," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/98, European University Institute.
- Ederington,Josh & Ruta,Michele, 2016. "Non-tariff measures and the world trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7661, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:33:y:2010:i:12:p:1870-1897. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.